Reach OnAir News
Celebrating 100 New Presenters since Rebrand
1st July 2020
Just 3 weeks ago Reach OnAir relaunched and rebranded. A new website, new logo, new sounds across the station, new software, and much more.
Reach OnAir allows anyone to become the radio DJ or presenter from the comfort of their home. Presenters book a show on the station’s schedule and then can broadcast their own unique show live to the world. Listeners can tune in via the website, popular radio apps (such as TuneIn and SimpleRadio), or via a smart speaker (such as Alexa, Google or Siri).
We're delighted today to announce that since the relaunch we have had over 100 new presenters sign up to Reach OnAir, a significant milestone achievement in such a short time. Our presenters provide incredible entertainment to audiences across the world.
Whilst 62% of the listener audience is generated from the UK, 38% of listeners have tuned in from USA, Australia, China, India, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada, Brazil, and of course the other EU 27 countries.
Thank you all for joining us, and we look forward to hearing your live shows. If you’d like to be presenter 101, then you can learn more about Reach OnAir, and sign up for free right here
- Reach dances past 1,000 live bookings since re-launch
- New Presenter Promotional Branding
- Celebrating 100 New Presenters since Rebrand
- Reach Release New Video Advert
- Launching New Premium Plans
- Pre-Recorded Shows now possible!
- Global Listening: Smart Speakers
- NEW! Regular Scheduled Shows
- Now Broadcast from PC or Mac
- Reach OnAir Relaunches & Rebrands!